Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A funny thing happened to me on the way home.

Shoalhaven Mobile Library
Built by Brimarco in 1999 and the Isuzu cab chassis has replaced recently with the latest model.
Wednesday 3rd June 2009
RDO today, I had driven down to Bendalong Point Tourist Park to oversea the loading of Levi's (my son) transportable home.
As I was leaving ,parked by the Shopping complex ( one pub & general store) was the Shoalhaven Mobile Library.
Three guesses what I did:
1. Keep driving....
2. Let down his inside drive tyres..
3. Went in and introduce myself.

After I introduced myself we had a chat about Mobile Library things.
Chris turns out to be their relief driver.
I asked him if he knew about the Mobile Library Wiki.
He promised to find out from his colleagues.
I must keep in touch, he also is going to try to make it to the muster in Sept.
Mobile Library Wiki : YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE PLEASE ASK.

How about that you just never know who you'll run into in our travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment